#1 Houston PEX Repipe Specialists
Our Houston repipe specialists want to know if you are fed up with house-wide low water pressure, leaky galvanized pipes, or a plumbing system that is giving you frequent problems, it’s time to consider repiping. When it comes to replacing your home’s plumbing you have two options: replacing your plumbing with new copper pipes or turning to flexible PEX tube. While most homeowners are unfamiliar with PEX repiping in Houston, this type of piping has many advantages over what’s currently in your home. Just remember, when it comes to any and all things Houston repiping, we’re always the company to call.
What is the Cost of Repiping Your Home in Houston?
If you’re having issues like low water pressure, it could be time to replace your pipes. Low water pressure can indicate that there is rust build up in your current pipes, which could lead to holes or leaks that can be a much bigger problem. If you’re building a new home, adding to an existing structure or remodeling, then you might also be considering installing fresh piping. Determining the cost of piping can be difficult and somewhat daunting for homeowners. The first step will be to find a trusted repipe company to help you with your repipe. You’ll need an experienced repipe company to help you decide which material will work and the best way to install piping or repipe with the state of your home. Once you find a professional repipe company, then pipe installation costs will depend on a couple of key factors.
Your Repipe Specialists in Houston
Our team of repipe specialists in Houston can replace your old, galvanized pipes with more than just PEX. We offer a variety of piping materials for repiping in Houston. They include copper, PEX and a combination of those two. Regardless of your Houston repiping needs, we guarantee that our team of professional plumbers can handle it. Pick up the phone and give our team of Houston repiping professionals a call today!
What is PEX Piping?
PEX, also known as cross-linked polyethylene pipe, is made from high-density polyethylene. Flexible PEX tube is one of the greatest revolutions in plumbing in the last century and it offers many advantages of the standard copper:
- PEX repiping in Houston– is much more affordable than copper repiping. PEX tubing costs about one-third as much as copper.
- PEX pipe replacement– can be done much faster than copper repiping. PEX connections are made using a special crimping tool, not soldering. Running PEX through a home can be as easy as running a garden hose due to its flexibility.
- Houston PEX piping– does not corrode like copper. It’s also resistant to scaling and pitting.
- PEX has no soldered joints– which often cause leaky galvanized pipes as chemicals in the water and the water pressure itself cause damage to copper joints.
PEX may be used for cold or hot water systems.
- Ease of installation– it’s easy to transition between copper tubing and PEX pipe using brass fittings. While PEX can be attached to water heaters and other appliances, this can make the installation easier if you aren’t doing a full repiping of your home.
PEX Pipe Replacement from Our Houston Repipe Specialists is Versatile
PEX pipe replacement has clear advantages over copper or galvanized steel piping. However, it can’t be used in all situations. PEX piping cannot be installed outdoors, but it can be used to repipe your interior plumbing system with a long-lasting and reliable system for decades of worry-free use. So if you think you will benefit from a thorough PEX pipe replacement in Houston, then give us a call today.
Contact Us: Your Fast And Reliable Houston PEX Piping Plumbing Professionals
Are you fed up with leaky pipes, low water pressure, rusty water, or bathtubs that take too long to fill? It’s time to consider investing in a brand-new plumbing system that will eliminate all of these problems. Contact us today at 713-714-2303 to learn more about our Houston PEX piping services. When it comes to all kinds of Houston repiping services, we’re the go-to team of professionals.